Travel CV – my travel collection
I been to many places but here are some of my favorite pics.
Life as a travel addict
Traveling is a big passion to me. I have so far visited more than 80 9countries of the world and lived in six of them and still have many places on my to go to list.
– New York: the Empire State of Mind. A trip to the big apple is never one to much although I been there more times than I can count.
– Boston, MA: Harvard town is really cozy and it feels like walking in a movie. The whole city of Boston is just amazing.
– Rome, Italy: A tourist attraction around every corner.
– Paris, France: There are few things as magic as meeting the spring in Paris. Favorite big city in Europe.
– Singapore: Singapore is crazy!
– Hong Kong the island of China.
– Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: high glam factor, feeling of innovation, arabian culture, desert, sun and beaches – what more to wish for?
– Seychelles: best beach destination in the world.
– Boca Raton and Florida: “What happens in Boca, stays in Boca“.
– Hawaii, USA: The Aloha state! Beach paradise.
– Bora Cay, Philippines: Probably the best beaches in the world.
– Riviera Maya, Mexico: many exciting places and lovely beaches and tacos!
– North Korea: A completely different experience. One of the best ever!
-Beirut, Lebanon: unique destination and lovely people.
– Georgia: fantastic skiing, friendly people and welcoming atmosphere.
Places that I dream about
Where do you wanna go? my answer to that is everywhere. But there are a few places I would like to visit and some things I would love to do more than others and those you find HERE at my travel bucketlist.
Contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org or check out my instagram runwaytoadventures
Last edited: 2022-09-07